- Soccer Sessions start: Sept 13, each Thursday
- Number of session: 7 weeks
- No class on Oct 4.
- Location: Ken Gar Park, Kensignton. Address 4144 Wexford Drive. Off Beach Drive. Click here for map.
- Ages eligible: 3.5 and up
- Deadline for Registration Sept 10.
What to bring?
Brit-Am players needs to bring a soccer ball, shin guards and water to each class. Soccer balls, shin guards and water bottles are available to purchase during the registration process and will be brought to your child the first day of class if your order is placed 7 days prior to the start of class. You can also purchase these items at area sporting good or soccer stores.
How do you Sign Up?
Click on the website WWW.BRIT-AM.COM :
- Click on Contact Us and then Registration, Online Registration
- Enter your existing account or create a new account if first time user
- If creating a new account be sure to provide info for at least one parent and the child who will be participating
- Select the child’s name
- Find your child’s class under the City, Day of the Class, Class type, time, park and team/coordinator name - OUR CLASS IS
under Brit-Am Soccer After School, Thursday Soccer, Kensington, Tiny Tots Alef Bet Montessori
- Make the class reservation
- Complete the reservation by making payment via e-check or credit card
- Reservation is complete when you receive an automated email reply
- Notify class coordinator that you have registered