Application & Tuition רישום ושכר לימוד
We offer Toddler and Primary (Kindergarten) Programs.
New Applicant Timeline
- Attend a School Tour – for Parents Only
- Attend a School Tour – with your child, so that your child can observe the class. Pre-K tour is 40 min. Elementary level child – 3 hours.
- Application Form together with $85 Application Fee. Please submit Transcript and Referral from previous school.
- A Second Morning Classroom Observation – for Parents and Child
- Once accepted, a Registration Contract is issued by the school.
- Return Contract with a non-refundable deposit of $250 – within 15 days.
- Attend an Orientation evening for parents in August and a Meet and Great with your child (posted on our calendar).
1. Attending a School Tour, parents get a chance to learn about our unique teaching methods, fabulous materials, and our highly qualified and loving staff members. We discuss the school daily routines and our School’s philosophy. We then welcome any questions you have about our program. This School Tour is for parents only. Please email us to join a School Tour. We would love to show you the school.
2. After the tour, complete an Application Form (below) and submit it to the school along with a $85 Application Fee.
3. Once your application is received, we will invite you for an AM Classroom Observation with your child. Toddler** and Preschool observations are scheduled between 8:45 am and 10:45 am. These tours are scheduled for the morning hours so parents can see the classrooms while they are in action.
4. Following your observation, the School will inform you of the openings and begin registration.
Alef Bet Montessori School is a non-discriminatory school. We accept children and families of all denominations. Our program offers a traditional Jewish curriculum and our calendar follows the Jewish Holidays.