Payment Policy & Procedures
1. Application: Complete an Application with a $85 Processing Fee.
2. Deposit: If your application has been accepted, you will be asked to make a non-refundable deposit of $250 to hold your child’s place for the upcoming school year. This deposit will be applied to your tuition and deducted from your final tuition payment.
3. Monthly Payments: Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly installments. The first month’s tuition payment is due on April 1st. This ensures your child’s place in our school. Failure to send the tuition may result in your child being placed on the waiting list. The remaining 9 payments are due July 1st to March 1st. All checks (postdated) are due with the April 1st payment. Please make checks payable to “Alef Bet Montessori School”. We also accept credit cards with a 3.5% additional fee.
4. Final Payment: All payments must be completed by March 1st.
5. Rolling Admission for toddlers: Registration in the Toddler Class is ongoing throughout the year. Students may register upon reaching the age of 18 months during the school year.
6. Midyear enrollment: For students enrolling at Alef Bet Montessori after the beginning of the school year, pro-rated payments will begin immediately and will be broken into the number of remaining payments corresponding to the payment plan ending March 1st.
5. Withdrawal: Please notify the office by e-mail or in writing of the reason for withdrawal. For withdrawal by June 30th, parents are refunded half of first month’s tuition. For withdrawal by September 30th, parents are responsible for 2 months payment + deposit and are released from remaining tuition obligation under the enrollment contract. If a child is withdrawn after September 30th, parents are still responsible to pay all tuition and fees for the full year.
6. Parents are responsible for the full tuition (including parents who pay in installments).
7. Our Tax ID for your filings is: Alef Bet Montessori School Inc., Fed Tax ID 20-8512281
8. During our school year, we ask parents to pay for the PTO ($65) and cost of field trips ($7 – $10 each) such as Apple Picking, Lag B’Omer Bon Fire Party, Shabbaton, Museum Trip, and a Matza factory trip. Please note these extra cost.